GINSENG & SHIITAKE
This Little China Soup is a traditional blend, great tasting and highly nutritious
(70 grams per pack)
- Ginseng (Dang Shen) is a sweet root and is known to strengthen the lungs, kidneys and spleen and replenish the body after exhaustion, acting as a energy lift.
- Shiitake is a great tasting and energizing mushroom known for its immune and health boosting and anti-cancer properties.
- Wild Yam is known to be key herb used for women to strengthen the spleen and balance the hormones and menstrual cycle. As well as this, wild yam contains naturally occurring plant type steroids that are known to be beneficial for growth and recovery.
- Goji berries are known to be fantastic for brightening the eyes and in Chinese Medicine are used for the kidneys and liver.
- Lotus Nuts are used in Chinese Medicine for nourishing the blood, tonifying the spleen and supports the kidneys.
- Dried ginger is warming in nature, mildly stimulating and great for circulation.
Our Little China Soups not only taste great but are great for you too!
CHINESSE MEDICINE-GRADE HERBAL SOUP INGREDIENTS:
- Dang Shen (ginseng)
- Xiang Gu (shiitake mushroom)
- Shan Yao (wild yam)
- Gou Qi Zi (goji berries)
- Lian Zi (lotus nut)
- Gan Jiang (ginger)
All of the ingredients are edible and delicious.
- Bring the soup mix to the boil with 1.5L of water
- Add boney meat and/or veg of your choice (pork ribs, chicken drumsticks, osso buco, etc)
- Simmer for 90 minutes
Free Shipping Australia Wide
International: up to 5 Soup Blends $20.00