This Little China Soup is a traditional blend, great tasting and highly nutritious
(70 grams per pack)
- White Fungus is known to be beneficial for building energy and strengthening the lungs and respiratory system.
- Wild Yam is known to be key herb used for women to strengthen the spleen and balance the hormones and menstrual cycle. As well as this, wild yam contains naturally occurring plant type steroids that are known to be beneficial for growth and recovery.
- Goji berries are known to be fantastic for brightening the eyes and in Chinese Medicine are used for the kidneys and liver.
- Solomon's Seal is known to nourish and strengthen both the lungs and stomach, which is known to be excellent for relieving colds and flus.
- Chinese White Almonds are used for strengthening the respiratory tract, known to be effective for the treatment of coughs.
- Longan is a sweet fruit, which is known to strengthen the heart, nourish the blood and calm the spirit and mind.
- Red Dates are known to soothe and strengthen the digestive system (spleen, stomach etc) and can help nourish the blood.
Our Little China Soups not only taste great but are great for you too!
CHINESE MEDICINE-GRADE HERBAL SOUP INGREDIENTS:
- Xue Er (white fungus)
- Shan Yao (wild yam)
- Gou Qi Zi (goji berries)
- Yu Zhu (solomon's seal)
- Chinese White Almonds
- Long Yan Rou (longan fruit)
- Hong Zao (red dates)
All of the ingredients are edible and delicious.
- Bring the soup mix to the boil with 1.5L of water
- Add boney meat and/or veg of your choice (pork ribs, chicken drumsticks, osso buco, etc)
- Simmer for 90 minutes
Free Shipping Australia Wide
International: up to 5 blends $20.00