SHIITAKE & LOTUS NUT
This Little China Soup is a traditional blend, great tasting and highly nutritious
(70 grams per pack)
- Shiitake is a great tasting and energizing mushroom known for its immune and health boosting and anti-cancer properties
- Lotus nuts are used in Chinese Medicine for nourishing the blood, tonifying the spleen and supports the kidneys.
- Wild Yam is known to be a key herb used for women to strengthen the spleen and balance the hormones and menstrual cycle. As well as this, wild yam contains naturally occurring plant type steroids that are known to be beneficial for growth and recovery.
- Goji berries are known to be fantastic for brightening the eyes and in Chinese Medicine are used for the kidneys and liver.
- Tangerine peel is known to aid in food stagnation (feeling stuck), which is thus a great digestive aid and adds a nice citrus kick.
Our Little China Soups not only taste great but are great for you too!
CHINESE MEDICINE-GRADE HERBAL SOUP INGREDIENTS:
- Xiāng Gu (shiitake mushroom)
- Lian Zi (lotus nuts)
- Shan Yao (wild yam)
- Gou Qi Zi (goji berries)
- Chen Pi (tangerine peel)
All of the ingredients are edible and delicious.
- Bring the soup mix to the boil with 1.5L of water
- Add boney meat and/or veg of your choice (pork ribs, chicken drumsticks, osso buco, etc)
- Simmer for 90 minutes
Free Shipping Australia Wide
International: up to 5 blends $20.00